Where's the Zebra?
- Thursdays at the Ferry Building in the Namu Street Food tent
- "A Taste of Somewhereness" wine paired dinners at Namu Gaji (February 29, March 14)
'a taste of somewhereness'
A short run of wine paired dinners allowing wine regions and producers to illustrate a sense of place.
Were hosting a series of events at Namu Gaji, from February 22 thru May 16th. We've teamed up with some great distributors such as Kermit Lynch, Trumpet Wine, and a less known, but excellent champagne producer, Ruinart.
Here's the brief:
- Feb. 22 & 29 Corsica:GR20(Kermit Lynch Wine Merchant)
- Mar. 14Th Punta Crena:il grifo di mare(Kermit Lynch Wine Merchant)
- April 11 & 18 Catalunya:noves tradiciones(Trumpet Wine)
- May 9 & 16 Ruinart:friars juice(Pacific)
We hope you can join us for a fun and delicious evening, exploring some very unique regions and producers!
tickets available at: pzxnamu.brownpapertickets.com
Menus will be posted on the ticket site at the beginning of each month.
Also, keep an eye out for my monthly yakitori pop up at Sutton Celllars in Dogpatch. From 1-5pm, March 5th & 6th, Saturday and Sunday. Stop by and have some tasty sticks with your wine tasting!
One last thing to mention, if you're familiar with Polly's Paladar in Nevada City, Ca., great! If not, than you should check it out, I have been invited to be the guest chef for two nights, March 25th & 26th! Its a private supper club, which has a different guest chef,each month.Check out their site for more info:www.pollyspaladar.com and tickets are available at: pinkzebra.brownpapertickets.com
Thank you for your ongoing support, and for taking a minute to read our newsletter! Hope to see you soon!!
-Jesse Koide, chef/founder Pink Zebra SF